Pages

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Bath time

Since Joey's umbilical cord fell off yesterday, we were able to give him his first official bath in the tub today. Up until now we have only been able to give him a sort of sponge bath with a washcloth. It's very important not to get that little stump wet or it can get really stinky. At first he hated getting "washed" probably cause it was cold and of course its something new to him. He did get used to it after a few times. He always liked to get his hair shampooed though. Daddy would hold him over a bowl and I would pour the water on his little head and wash his hair.

We registered for this adorable tub that is in the shape of a whale. Our good friends Jen and George got it for us at our shower. I was so excited that we finally got to use it today. I was very proud of my little guy. He didn't cry or scream at all. Although in the pictures he is making some funny faces. It was so much easier to be able to give him a bath in the tub. I actually feel like I got him clean. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment