Pages

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Turning 30



Yep. that's right. I turned 30 years old today. I still find it hard to believe. I mean 30??? me??? I'm not sure why this is somewhat difficult for me. I know 30 is still young, but wow does time just seem to keep moving faster and faster.

Remember when we were younger and all we wanted was for time to go by quickly. We just wanted to be "older".  I guess is just like everything else in life. you understand it more the older you get. I wish I knew and understood things... ok. well. looked at things the way I do now. Our parents were right. We don't know everything when we are a teenager. lol. But maybe some of my knowledge comes from the fact that I am now myself a parent ( of a crawling, soon to be walking, has 4 teeth, 9 month old). I learn something new everyday. He makes me appreciate everyday and every moment.

If you asked me where I thought I would be when I was 30... I would have said married, with kids. So I am married ( to my best friend and my other half) and I have my little Joey. I would say 30 is good so far. I got pancakes for breakfast and had a lazy day watching movies and hanging out with my two favorite boys! :)

1 comment:

  1. To think that I remember when you were born! I was disappointed you couldn't come on my birthday (29th)! I remember saying: " what do you mean you can't hold it!!!" You were a cute baby and now a beautiful woman. You have grown from within and that makes your physical beauty even more special and glowing! I love you for being you - even if you are 30!

    ReplyDelete